WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact details including your email address
- Your demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and / or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the section: List of cookies
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We need this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use this information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think may be of interest to you using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We can contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use this information to customize the site according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our site may contain links to other sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we have no control over other sites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and confidentiality of the information you provide while visiting these sites and these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the site in question.
CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by the following means:
- Whenever you are asked to fill out a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want this information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes
- If you have already agreed that we will use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing to us or by sending an email to email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties who we think may be of interest to you if you tell us that you want this to happen.
You can request details of the personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act of 1998. A small fee will apply. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to 2-985 Boul Pierre-Roux E, Victoriaville, QC G6T 1T8, Canada.
If you believe that the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.